Moley Robotics is a fast growing robotics start-up which has creating a revolutionary domestic kitchen with an integrated robotic system. Moley has gathered international recognition for this innovative product and is currently executing a fast paced a development plan to bring the product to market.
Moley is looking for a professional software engineer with robotics experience or a roboticist with extensive software engineering experience to join our growing development team. The candidate will work both individually and in a small team to develop commercial software for the Robotic Kitchen.
- B.S. / M.S. in Robotics, Computer Science, or related field
- 3+ years of commercial C++ development experience
- Experience developing for embedded Linux systems
- Previous experience working with ROS
- Manipulation and motion planning experience
- Familiarity interfacing external hardware - sensors and actuators
- Experience developing robot control software and familiarity with control methodologies
- Database experience
- Previous experience working with open source vision packages such as PCL and OpenCV
- Python experience
The role will be based in Central London however remote applicants will also be considered.
We don’t accept agency CVs.