Moley Robotics is a fast growing technology start-up which has created a revolutionary domestic kitchen with an integrated robotic system. Moley has gathered international recognition for this innovative product and is currently executing a fast paced a development plan to bring the product to market.
As part of the growing development team Moley is seeking a skilled Chief Software Architect / Software Engineer to help lead the software development for the Robotic Kitchen. This role will place the individual at the heart of the exciting consumer robotics industry.
- 3 years of commercial C++ development experience
- 2 years designing commercial software
- Experience developing for embedded Linux systems
- Experience utilising cloud services and infrastructure
- Database design experience
- Familiarity interfacing external hardware - sensors and actuators
- Previous experience working with ROS
- Developed robotic control software and familiarity with control methodologies
- Experience architecting cloud infrastructure to support IoT devices
- Python experience
The role will be based in Central London however remote applicants will also be considered. Candidates must have an appropriate working visa.
We don’t accept agency CVs.